why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 28 November 2010

Embellishment.....


TIP...I love the colours of the foil that have been stitched into the jumper and have picked one of the colours out to layer with a dress underneath and a red lip give that dressed up look even when wearing trainers
jumper and silk dress by meadham kirchoff www.liberty.co.uk
velvet leggings by topshop www.topshop.com
trainers by converse www.office.co.uk
sunglasses by linda farrow www.lindafarrow.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Love this top, but in general am into this combos of sequins and sport/everyday wear/ Converse trainers (I have a complete fetish on dualism in clothing). ;-)

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh yes please, i love this look, especially the long slip of coral. and damn, i gotta get me some converse, hmmm..

    ReplyDelete