why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 3 July 2012

Timex.....



Have been introduced to Timex and although I never wear a watch this one caught my eye as love the old school wooden effect face with the gold frame and strap went out with Jackie Dixon and we shot me wearing it on the streets I am now converted and maybe you can be too so why not have a look  and find the one that suits you too!

1 comment: