why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Saturday 15 September 2012

London Fashion Week, Day 1







TIP...double denim day means I have worn a washed out denim shirt and jeans make sure the denim tones sit well together and I have rocked it up with silver metal heavy necklaces and bracelets and chunky metal belt with studded loafers the more silver and black leather the better!  A maxi coat is key for winter plus the dusty blue goes perfectly with denim
coat by dior
shirt by h&m
jeans by diesel
shoes by zara
jewellery by zoe & morgan
bag by pierre hardy

photographs by bonnie rahkit 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie! I've been following you for a while now and wanted to let you know that I love the fun you have with your outfits and ESPECIALLY love your expressions :D I always enjoy reading your posts! Though this will be the first time I comment :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your email glad you like reading the blog thanks for following it! x

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this coat!! I actually saw you at LFW in this gorgeous ensemble and am very glad to know where it is from! Although being Dior it may be a little, cough cough a lot, out of my budget - I shall aim to find a high street interpretation!!

    Your Fashion Weeks outfits are fab!

    MB x

    ReplyDelete