why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Monday 30 December 2013

Nike ID…..







In the new year my unique trainers designed  by myself at the Nike HQ will be ready to wear.  I have designed my last pair of trainers from them about 10 years ago and I went for grey and lilac base high tops with my date of birth at my ID.  This time round I decided to go with something more simplistic and minimal.  White is a key colour for spring and I love the clean symmetry that it gives to a trainer.  The idea was that I wanted white on white on white and for the inner layer I chose grey to give a shadow underneath that makes the white stand out more.  With the ID trainer you can add text to the top of the tongue, up to six letters per shoe, and a simple initial was all I wanted.  I know that I can wear these with pretty much everything in my wardrobe I just hope I keep them clean!

You can start designing yours too just click the link and see how to get started for your own unique trainers that give you your own ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment