why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Monday 1 December 2014

The Hoodie.....

Sportswear has become an acceptable way of dressing outside of the gym and designers have been hugely inspired by the hoodie, this is one of my favourite styles and in leather keeps your outfit on trend but stylish enough to wear out and about.  This week you can WIN this ASOS one that I am wearing just leave a comment below or on my Instagram or RT the blog on Twitter to enter...deadline is Monday 8th December...good luck!









TIP... add a pair of straight leg cropped trousers to dress up a simple basic liked this hoodie wear with a simple heeled ankle boot to also stop this outfit from looking to 'street' the idea is to stay grown up and sophisticated with a touch of sport and layer a polo neck underneath for another detail 

leather hoodie by asos
navy roll neck by uniqlo
trousers by carven

6 comments:

  1. PURRRRRFECT PIECE TO MATCH EVERY SINGLE WINTER OUTFIT :)

    Love from Spain

    xx

    Amazing giveaway Natalie, thanks for the opportunity!

    http://fairelagueule.tumblr.com/
    http://faire-la-gueule.blogspot.com/


    ReplyDelete
  2. Leather all of the things! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tiffany uk sale cheap tiffany uk sale gently hammer the punch and then said. Ah, tonight I big sister's tiffany uk sale cousin's uncle's brother's nephew came to my table tonight a little thing. cheap to tiffany london sale go to the disco at night, got the time to see what the movies. Shit, oh, do not leave it. cheap full tiffany uk sale Lost lying on the table. cheap rogue actually have a http://www.intra-mark.co.uk trace of guilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an intresting blog that you have posted, you shares a lot of things about All Clothes, Avid Attire and Sik Silk. Which are very informative for us.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. ray ban sunglasses clearance sale I've ray ban sunglasses clearance sale been there working life, in fact, that is my Cheap Qin Shushu. But he surnamed Han, you already cheap ray ban sunglasses http://www.centremk.co.uk clearance suspected, see the blue sister look of unbelief, cheap and said. cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance name Long ah. Blue sister very sincere and asked, cheap secretly fan himself a slap in the face. cheap ray ban sunglasses clearance Haha, I'm kidding, actually Cheap is my outlet adopted son, ha ha. cheap liar.

    ReplyDelete