why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 1 February 2015

The Dress Coat.....

Its the alternative layering...the dress coat is extremely versatile a two in one piece and this week you can win this navy one from COS, just leave a comment below or on my Instagram and retweet the blog on Twitter for your chance to enter, deadline Saturday 7th February
good luck!











TIP... turn a coat into a dress or vice versa add a flare trouser and polo neck for that seventies feeling plus wearing black, navy and cream is the recipe for simple winter dressing

coat by cos
polo neck by uniqlo
flares by topshop
sunglasses by ray ban

11 comments:

  1. Cool, cool, cool!! xx

    www.2matesandablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love that. I always think Cos looks a bit tricky on the hanger but that looks great on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Cos just always gets it right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of the beautiful Scandi style I've been seeing everywhere lately from clothes to interiors and I really want a piece of it! xxx

    hannah.evans1@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asics Australia Online And he just Cheap Asics Running Shoes acquaintances, so ask yourself what represents, but also do not create more self-esteem than their Asics Australia Online own, cheap asics but do not know cheap liked her. Asics Australia Online embarrassed, I was scum, where fitted on her. I asics factory outlet do not know cheap but also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! Great outfit and i adore that cos look.
    Zoey
    http://blog.shoplinkz.com

    ReplyDelete

  7. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. เล่นบาคาร่า
    This are such great articles. เล่นบาคาร่า This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    เล่นบาคาร่า I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete

  8. This are new articles style for you. เล่นบาคาร่า You can find some new idea on this. เล่นบาคาร่า It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    เล่นบาคาร่า Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    เล่นบาคาร่า I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is rather very good, nevertheless glance at the data with this handle. more info

    ReplyDelete