why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 12 February 2013

New York Fashion Week, Day 3

 

 

 

TIP... Today is a colour day I am seeing big boxy coats are around in a big way next winter so am pleased I have this one with me and have broken up the block colour with a graphic check print and by adding a simple roll neck jumper this keeps the look grown up. I have also matched my red coat with my mini red bag and then add a white leather cap for a modern sportlux edge

Coat by acne, roll neck jumper by marks & spencer, trousers by kenzo menswear, boots by balenciaga, hat by marc by marc jacobs, bag by jil sander

 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute look my dear, red is perfect on you!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah those trousers are so good! Love the coat too.

    http://romillygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete