why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Saturday 19 October 2013

Natalie Hartley Runs....the day before the big race

I am thouroughly hydrated and need the toilet every 2 seconds especially throughout the night. Today started inside the Clift hotel and we all started the morning with a small 3 mile jog after breakfast followed by stretches and food whilst we were shown the latest ss14 collections, the new fly knits are amazing! It was a great opportunity to meet he other runners and also got the chance to meet the first woman to win gold in the LA Olympics in 1984, Jane Benoit Samuelson who took us through our stretches this morning! All a bit surreal but really feel very excited for tomorrow you really feel part of something special, bring it on!


My number arrives in my room this morning


 

The engergy/ food supplements for the big day

 

Lots of neon and day glow happening in this room today...the Brits are of course in black!

 

 

 


Here she is the First Lady to win gold in the 1984 Olympics

 

 

The locals cheer us on!

 

 

 

 

 

 

The start line at Union square soon to be filled with 30,000 women!


 

 

Nike list every women to take part in tomorrow's run in their window today but couldn't find my name :(

 

One more day!

 

http://www.justgiving.com/nataliehartley

 

1 comment:

  1. So inspired Natalie, you've put so much effort and dedication into doing this I hope the day goes well, good luck! You should feel very satisfied and proud, especially when you cross the line! x

    ReplyDelete