why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 2 March 2014

Paris Fashion Week Day 4

The Highlights.....

Denim Days

Old faded jeans are a great canvas for most things but as the mood of A/W 14 seems to be all about grey I thought I would layer up with tones of and recreate what I have seen. When playing with shades of colour I like to wear simple strong shapes like this funnel neck top


Coat by Joseph
Top and boots by Margiela
Jeans by Levi's
Bag by Prada


Proenza Schouler accessories


If you are all about black and white hen this must be yours!


And then add some pink heels to the list great with jeans or even a tailored suit and style with a sock to be really on trend!


AF Vandervorst
Trend spot.....Thigh boots ae everywhere this season in Paris


The giant puffa at Junya Watanabe....surely the best way to stay warm! #duvet


Top 3 looks at Acne today (especially loving the knits)


Rodger Vivier has been inspired by Bob Dylan in the Casbah this season and animal print is having another moment

Tailoring and knits are this seasons biggest trends but this is the avant garde version at Commes de Garçons


The tickets for the Nicolas Ghesquiere for Louis Vuitton show arrived today in a perfect leather envelope (good for future use) stylish and very excited to see what he will be doing there for his first season!


As the shows do I will end with the bride (final look at Vivienne Westwood)


No comments:

Post a Comment