why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Thursday 27 March 2014

Styld by.....Gap

I am having a big denim moment right now and who better to head to for classic denim than GAP.  But this summer they have the classic styles and colours but with a twist and I have picked out my favourite pieces available in store now!  But today you can WIN the jeans in the first look thats also in the GAP blog post up on their site today just retweet the blog or leave a comment below, deadline saturday 29th march....good luck!

click here GAP and see more about this feature!







TIP...back to the 90's but channel Winona Ryder or Drew Barrymore for this, high waisted jeans with a simple white tee and leather jacket, I love the frayed hems of these jeans and it gives the outfit a modern update

jacket by acne
t-shirt by hush
jeans by gap
trainers by converse








TIP... nothing looks fresher in summer than head to toe white so why not try a bleached denim jacket to act as a top so keep done up at all times.  I love the extra long turned up sleeves on the jacket too and the frayed collar is a new style detail to look out for why not even try it yourself and rip off the collars of your existing denim jackets

jacket by gap
trousers by atea
trainers by converse
sunglasses by thierry lasry










TIP... looking for a smarter look denim option then try indigo denim, I have layered a parka over the top as the new season is all about coat layers

jacket by gap
skirt by jil sander
boots by prada

2 comments:

  1. Just love all the looks, just adore the jeans, very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your post. It is jam-packed with the information I need, and I love to mention that "The content of your piece is amazing." Amazing work. Read this post if you play the online video game Fortnite or don't know How to Fix Fortnite FPS Drops. I hope you found this post to be useful.

    ReplyDelete