why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Saturday 25 September 2010

Day 1, milan fashion week


TIP...this is my favourite cape of the season and have put it with a camel jumper to stick to those autumnal tones and a leather skater skirt that also has a nod towards next ss11
cape by joseph www.joseph.co.uk
jumper by uniqlo /www.uniqlo.com/uk
leather skirt and suede wedges by zara www.zara.com
studded cuff by felder and felder shop.felderfelder.com/


self portrait in the dolce & gabbana concept store

3 comments:

  1. hi natalie, just found you!
    been trying to follow your styling work for a while (a bit difficult living in cyprus: no sunday times!) i even posted about your work once on my blog, hehe. so im super-excited to stumble onto the blog and to see you're now at instyle, congrats!
    take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Is the jumper you're wearing from UNIQLO's cashmere range?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete