why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Wednesday 22 September 2010

Day 4, london fashion week


TIP...although I have worn this outfit in new york I added a felt hat and a studded cross shoulder bag for a more hippy look and a non-platform wedge is a more elegant shoe shape
jumper by topshop www.topshop.com
skirt by rokit www.rokit.co.uk
shoes by zara www.zara.com
bag by alexander wang www.brownsfashion.com
hat by brora www.brora.co.uk
gold metal spike bracelet by zoe and morgan www.zoeandmorgan.com
metal spike and leather bracelet by felder and felder shop.felderfelder.com


self potrait at the end of the night using leica vlux 20 camera us.leica-camera.com/home

No comments:

Post a Comment