why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 28 September 2010

Coming soon to Prada


TIP...add a pair of these to any outfit for the beginning touches to the 70's thats going to be everywhere next season coming in store november in great colours like orange and turquoise
shirt by gap www.gap.com
jacket by moschino cheap and chic www.moschinoboutique.com
earrings by prada www.prada.com


photograph by jaye thompson at instyle in the prada headquarters in milan www.instyle.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. The 70's was always my least favourite decade to reference but I'm slowly coming around to it... slowly...

    Well: I am obsessed with orange, so that's a start, right?

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete