why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Saturday 2 October 2010

Day 1, paris fashion week


TIP...colour block your neutrals with black but keep legs bare as too much black can ruin the look so add a thick shot and boots instead as the layers will keep you warm
camel coat by pinko www.pinko.it
spotty blouse by topshop www.topshop.com
cashmere jumper by loft on westbourne grove london w11
silk skirt by raoul www.raoul.com
alpine print socks by uniqlo www.uniqlo.com
boots by oasis www.oasis-stores.com
bag by benetton www.benetton.com


photographs by victoria moss at instyle magazine www.instyle.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been in Benetton in years but that bag has tempted me back in. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt!!! Here are some nice picks that you might like as well.

    Check out:

    http://www.mybestaddressbook.com/en/mag/buzz/hippie-chic-hair-band-by-les-dissonances

    It's oh so perfect for the 70s redux that you've been talking about dont you think?

    ReplyDelete