why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Sunday 3 October 2010

The Sunglasses.....


TIP...invest in a pair of circular sunglasses seen on the fash pack throughout fashion week and also at the ss11 jil sander show great to add a slight eccentricity to your look
sunglasses vintage gaultier www.retrospecs.co.uk
double breasted coat by sportmax www.matchesfashion.com
rings by zoe and morgan www.zoeandmorgan.com

photographs by matthew smith
follow my fashion week wardrobe video diary www.instyle.co.uk/videos

2 comments:

  1. Love the glasses. I don't know quite why, but they remind me of Sue Charlton in Crocodile Dundee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, perfect. Fortunately, I found your website!
    Thanks for sharing! oakley sunglasses cheap

    ReplyDelete