why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 5 October 2010

Day 3, paris fashion week


TIP...a graphic black and white print dress is great with a biker jacket and modernises a mid length add a chunky heeled boots to balance it out and stop it looking frumpy and dont lace up to top but tie laces around the ankle of boot
dress by josh goot www.joshgoot.com
biker jacket by whistles www.whistles.co.uk
boots by asos www.asos.com
purse by longchamp www.longchamp.com


photographs by jaye thompson at instyle magazine
follow my fashion week style videos www.instyle.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie , thats a great look .. the Boots ROCK!

    Peace and Love Ohso~Boho xx

    ReplyDelete