why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 26 October 2010


TIP...I love this accessory as it can instantly change the look of the outfit and make it look more interesting plus leopard looks great when complimented with a candy colour
jacket by hobbs nw3 www.hobbs.co.uk
skirt by american apparel store.americanapparel.co.uk
muff by urban outfitters www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk
boots by asos www.asos.com


photographs by matthew smith

1 comment:

  1. Favourite outfit of yours in a while. Love that AA skirt. x

    ReplyDelete