why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday, 16 September 2014

London Fashion Week...end of the week in pictures
















1 comment:

  1. It becomes quite addictive, to the point where it's a 2015 nike air max pas cher weekly thing that I would buy something," the 30-year-old office worker says. "It's like you can shop everyday if you shop online." Christmas shoppers are expected spend £1.2bn today, as 13 million consumers hand over air max pas cher £21m every minute. But while those who can afford it stock up in the desperate rush for gifts on “Panic Saturday”, another 13 million people will have more sobering reasons to worry – living in poverty in a nike air max pas cher festive Britain characterised as “two nations” divided.

    ReplyDelete