why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Monday 8 September 2014

New York, New York

Head to Toe Grey...




TIP...loose grey vest goes perfectly with my grey jeans and top tip the Seventies are looking like they are on their way back so start checking out some straight leg to wide leg trousers like these

jeans marques almeida
shoes celine
bag fendi










Opening Ceremony production a one off play that had an outstanding cast (see below) but included Elle Fanning and Dree Hemingway as the  main characters and JonahHill co wrote the play too...not bad for a sunday night 







The Karlie Kloss cookie





Time for a drink at the Standard Hotel always a perfect view from the top




Night Night

No comments:

Post a Comment