why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Thursday 11 September 2014

New York Fashion Week, Day 5



Jacket christopher kane
jeans levis
ribbed knit top zara
bag fendi












The best jamaican food in town 'miss lillys' 



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a memorable fashion day, all the models were looking fab and really seems attractive in there dress-up, thanks for sharing these pics.
    IdealJackets

    ReplyDelete