why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Saturday 8 February 2014

Let the shows commence.....

How fast has 6 months gone?! In this time I have started my new role as fashion director at Glamour magazine and today I set off to NYC for the aw14 season and this is where the next month starts.....
What to pack?


My new snowy obsession...moon boots and my favourite logo sweatshirt

It's all about a high neck as my alternative to a scarf and nothing does it better than Maison Martin Margiela the masters at putting a twist on normality


Layer up thanks to ShopBop who left this thoughtful gift for me a T by Alexander Wang long sleeve marl tee and cashmere beeny


My new fav brand Atea, this shirt will be my show wardrobe staple


Nearly everything I have taken is by Marques Almeida I can't get enough in my ever expanding wardrobe it's the only way to wear denim right now so fray your edges



The bags of choice must include a rucksack


Shades for all occasion's from the top prada, prism and armani

This was what I travelled in today from Heathrow to JFK and to be honest it was so cold in the plane thank god I had this new purchase on…

Puffa by Stella McCartney

Trousers and sweatshirt by Acne
Trainers by New Balance


Sophie Hulme do great travel wallets get your initials on yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment