why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Tuesday 18 February 2014

London Fashion Week, Day 4

The Highlights.....

Great show day with a couple of my favourite designers that stole the show and London today.....

Today's outfit
Jacket by Marques Almeida
Hoodie by Nike
Trousers by Atea
Sandals by Celine
Bag by Marni
Sunglasses by Thierry Lasry


Rings and things by Zoe and Morgan and Dominic Jones


Socks and shoes try it (when it doesn't rain)

Today's tickets match in monochrome


The river view as the sun breaks through


My fav brand Marques Almeida if you do t know it get to know it stocked and Opening Ceremony and Matches, known for denim but this collection include great velvet and furry pieces. My personal collections getting bigger and this is what I want next season....


Simone Rocha is the other huge talent for London and the stand out looks for me are below, again lots of furry bits and loved the checks, she does the modern punk whether you like girly or boyish take your pick







Fashion East is all about emgering talent and these two stood out to me


Helen Lawrence

Inspired by menswear too I love her take on knitwear in particular






Ashley Williams

Dallas cowgirl, over the top great prints and slogans it's a bit of fun for your wardrobe




Another slick and minimal brand Barbara Casasola this white all in one was a key look for me and something easy and simple giving the all in one a more refined make over



I am now half way through the shows so join me for the gird week in Milano.....see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment