why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Thursday 20 February 2014

Milan Fashion Week Day 2

The Highlights.....


Today's look was a mix of texture and shades of black....
Denim top by Marques Almeida
Leather jacket by All Saints
Skirt by Jil Sander
Boots by Maison Martin Margiela
Bag by Fendi


Moschino have taken up the trend of a new designer/ creative director and brought in the fabulous Jeremy Scott who sent models down the catwalk referencing MacDonalds and Spongebob Square Pants
If red and yellow are not your colours maybe try the accessories!



We all got these crazy phone covers.... How many will you see on Instagram!


Chocolate bar invite comes to life in for of a dress fit for the oscars....if you are brave enough!


Fendi was the first show of the day and sent Cara delevigne down the runway carrying a miniature stuffed Karl Lagerfeld...he always funds fun in himself and fashion

In the navy... I love the sporty look but all navy keeps it cool and wearable


The show we have all been waiting for was Prada who caged us into a metal box and played us live classical music whilst e girls wander round in sheepskin coats that I want in every colour!


Lunch today was Pizza....carb overload in the middle of he day but what the hell it's Italy! Head to Paper Moon for amazing Italian cooking if you ever come to Milan


Maxmara is a staple brand that always delivers! They had. Great take on the puffs and layered them over coats and also went for the moss green effect but a gold cowboy boot finished every look and I think I want a pair too!


No comments:

Post a Comment