why i do what I do.....

I am now Fashion Director at Glamour magazine but following on from the success of my weekly column in the Sunday Times Style magazine I thought I would bring this page to life every week and also give you the chance to comment. This page is not for me to dictate what you should be wearing but to offer ideas on how to put wearable outfits together. Its not what you wear it's how you wear it!



Saturday 22 February 2014

Milan Fashion Week Day 3

The Highlights.....

Today I went for an all white look but added a grunge twist

Baggy wide leg trousers and an oversized mens top with the frayed edges gives a twist on 90's grunge


Denim top by Marques Almeida
Trousers Atea
Boots by Maison Martin Margiela

Fur hood by Fendi (of course!)

What a nice way to spend the morning today than taking a good old look at the Fendi collection hosted by my furry friend Mr. Lagerfeld himself.....

Who wouldn't want to glorify themselves as a toy and no cooler way than this!
Mini me's all round?!


Looking for the ultimate bag carrier or holder for you r small pets then these are a must buy next season at Fendi




Grey sheepskin ticks all the boxes but the stud details are so good!


Prada details of the coat I want!


Emporio Armani

Pharrell Williams may or may not be the inspiration behind the headwear but I love the masculine laid back feel of this collection rebound for tailoring this undone collection feels sporty and easy with strong wardrobe essentials

Trend spot white boots....

And cowboy boots are all over Italy....Western trend is back!
Gianvanito Rossi


Fendi




Sharp and pointy is the way to go next season....
Gianvanito Rossi


Casedei add glam to their DM inspired boots so whatever ones you want bling them up or keep it simple but start investing in them now!


Even if outdoor persuits are not your thing buy the footwear and you'll fit right in and what cooler footwear than these fur lined boots with studded soles for extra protection!

No comments:

Post a Comment